Monday, May 13, 2013

The SL90 on Television

The Honda SL90 makes its debut on television in the early 70's (Mrs. McFeely riding an SL90 on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood)



Ok, back to business - while the engine for the blue SL90 is being torn down for inspection and repairs, I decided to soak my spare set of shock absorbers in Evaporust. 


 Before and after photos (click on the photos for a larger view).  Evaporust is the easiest way to restore the SL90 shocks chrome with minimal effort.  Just soak and dry.  The rust just melts away leaving a nice clean and shiny shock absorber.  I'm using the Evaporust on all my bolts and chrome parts now.


Also, I have discovered a great way to clean up the aluminum on the SL90 engine cases.  More on that in a later post.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting!