Sunday, July 14, 2013

Roller


I'm waiting for new tires, so I've done some minor work on my blue SL90 project.  I've polished some parts, cleaned up the "new" the rims and hubs and restored the throttle.  I also reversed the upper motor mounts on the engine brackets (I put them in the wrong way around).   


Finally, I decided to install the old wheels while I'm waiting on tires.  


The photo shows my "roller" with the old rims and rusty spokes.  Installing the old wheels and kick stand make it easier to move the bike around the garage - also, it gives a preview on what the bike will look like when done.





All I have left, in terms of major work, is the wiring, headlight, new tires and polished wheels, exhaust and stock handlebars.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!