Thursday, August 15, 2013

Front Wheel and Seat Logo


Progress!  I finally installed the good front wheel with new brakes and seal. The photos aren't the best (end of the day, low light). Replacing the rusted spokes and oxidized hub makes a real difference in looks.  


I installed the front brake, clutch, speedometer and throttle cables.  I also installed the instrument lights.  



I also stenciled the Honda logo on the seat using vinyl paint.  It came out "ok" and I learned some things about how to properly stencil in 90 degree F heat.


The logo passes the "3 foot" test...
Next up, finish the headlight and wiring, install the fuel line and tank logos, install a new petcock,  battery, fresh oil, fuel and get ready to attempt starting the beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!