Friday, August 2, 2013

Modified Honda SL90's

The red SL90 in my last post inspired me to look for modified or custom Honda SL90's.  Since I have an extra frame and parts, I wanted to get some ideas for what could be done with the SL90.  Here are some examples:

First up - a black and silver variation.  The bike looks basically stock with just the color change. 
 I noted that this black and silver SL90 is for sale (on Craigslist) in Alabama

 Next up, an SL90 disguised as a BSA thumper. The owner did a really great job of transforming the SL90 with some nice touches.

This BSA poser was also for sale on Craigslist several months ago.


Here's an interesting bitsa that demonstrates how an SL90 frame can be married to Postie and other parts to make a "cafe racer" style bike (check the swingarm and forks)  This one ended up being turbocharged as I recall...


Sl90 Chopper, "Easy Rider Style" (below)...

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for previewing my two SL90's the BSA Want-a-be and the Blk and silver one. Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan
      I like the black SL90. I wanted to know if you want to sell.
      Thank you
      Joe
      9739038785 text me

      Delete
    2. Hi Dan
      Still in search for the black and Silver SL 90. Do you know where it went from you?
      Thanks
      Joe
      9739038785

      Delete
  2. You're welcome Dan. Your bikes look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Is the SL90 still for sale?
    Thank you
    Joe
    text me 973.903.8785

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!