Friday, January 9, 2015

Newly Chromed Parts - Red Honda SL90


I got my chromed parts back today and they came out looking great!




I will receive some new exhaust shield screws and insulated washers tomorrow, so I'll do the "full" installation of the exhaust pipe tomorrow (all washers, brackets and bolts will be installed and torqued to specifications).



In the meantime, here's what the parts look like installed (on an overcast day - too bad it's overcast, the parts are really nice looking). I do note that the handlebars look a little "off" or slightly bent in the photos - I didn't notice any issues when I mounted them - maybe they are tweaked a little?  If they are, it's not really noticeable in person.  If it's a problem, I'll have to do a second set of handlebars (never-ending project!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!