Thursday, July 16, 2015

Update - Another SL90 Project ??

I've pretty much finished the red SL90 - all I need to do is stripe the gas tank and line it.  I have a few other small tweaks to make.  Once it's striped and tweaked I'll post the updated photos.

In the meantime, I have a pile of "left-over" parts - almost enough to make a third SL90.  I decided to bolt together the basics and see if I could sell a "roller".  No luck, so far.  So I'm thinking of another project bike, but this project will not be a restoration.  What I may do is use all of my left-overs to make a complete bike, but not pay attention to details like paint color, orginal parts and so on.  In fact, I'm thinking of using a 125cc Lifan engine and fabbing up brackets to mount it in the frame without hacking it up.  Or, I could just part out everything on Ebay.

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!